Laser cutting and bending of workpieces made of carbon, stainless steel and aluminium ensure reproducibility of shapes and measurements of each workpiece, while the edges require no further processing.
We offer the following laser cutting services:
• carbon steel – up to 20 mm thick
• acid resistant steel – up to 15 mm thick
• aluminium steel – up to 12 mm thick
Our machines have tables with the following dimensions: 2000 mm x 4000 mm and 1500 mm x 3000 mm, which enable precise material cutting with an accuracy of 0.1 mm. Our workpieces are characterised by 100% repeatability of dimensions. We can cut any designed and invented shape. Enquiries for quotations are estimated on the basis of engineering drawings. We provide comprehensive services – workpieces are cut from our materials or from consigned materials.
Stresses in the material in the process of rolling are released in the course of laser cutting or die shearing. This can result in deformation and lack of flatness in the cut parts. Our ARKU FlatMaster machine can straighten laser-cut elements with the thickness ranging from 2 mm to 23 mm and the width from 100 mm to 2000 mm. All the stresses are released, which means that further operations, such as bending or welding, are much easier and stable.
As a result of straightening we:
• obtain perfectly flat elements with high accuracy
• obtain elements without internal stresses
• have the option of further CNC bending of plates with a thickness of up to 20 mm
• avoid costly finishing works and manual straightening
• save time and minimise the amount of waste
As a result of using one of the most modern plasma cutting machines, MultiTherm 4000, manufactured by MESSER, a German company, we can cut steel with a thickness of up to 30 mm with plasma and from 10 mm to 220 mm with oxygen. The working surface of the table is 2500 mm x 6000 mm.
CNC press brakes:
• bending elements with most complex shapes
• full repeatability of dimensions and angles
• large selection of tools – even for non-standard implementations
Our service package includes workpiece bending services on 320 ton Trumpf Trubend press brakes, which enable the bending of workpieces with a thickness of up to 20 mm. Professional programming tools provide full control over the bending process as a result of 3D visualisation of the bent element. We can design and verify the bendability before a workpiece is made.